Zzzzz: Other helpful information
These websites are recommended by the
The Pen Bay Center for Sleep Medicine staff.
All will open in a new window.
- The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving public health and safety by achieving understanding of sleep and sleep disorders, and by supporting sleep-related education, research, and advocacy.
- The American Sleep Apnea Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea and to enhancing the well-being of those affected by this common disorder.
- The American Sleep Association is the first organization to link all people interested in sleep health and sleep disorders around the continent. The goal of the association is to be a complete source for sleep information and communication for all people interested in sleep and sleep disorders.
- www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/sleep/index.htm: This is an educational site devoted to improving sleep health worldwide.
- www.sleepeducation.com: An informative website run by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
The Pen Bay Center for Sleep Medicine is located at the Pen Bay Professional Park in Rockport, Maine. Please call (207) 593-5588. Click for Map and Directions.
This service is offered by the following organizations: