Ear, Nose and Throat Services
Pen Bay Medical Center provides care in all areas of ear, nose and throat surgery. Patients include not only children (pediatrics) but also adult patients with chronic sinusitis, hearing loss and facial skin cancer, among other conditions.
G. Parker Chamberlin, MD
4 Glen Cove Drive
Pen Bay Physicians Building, Suite 207
79 Schooner St.
Charles F. Kava, DO
68 Ben Paul Lane
Rockport, ME 04856
Some of the services available:
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy for management of pediatric sleep apnea, snoring and chronic infections.
- Medical and surgical treatment for children and adults with chronic otitis media, otitis externa, Eustachian tube dysfunction, and middle ear fluid.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and medical management for individuals with ongoing sinus infections that are difficult to treat or that recur on a frequent basis.
- Nasal and palate surgery for treatment of nasal obstruction, sleep apnea and snoring.
- Evaluation and management of gradual and sudden hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus.
This service is offered by the following organizations: