Free, Family Fun – Healthy Living Festival – September 14
Join the fun for Pen Bay Healthcare’s Healthy Living Festival, a FUN day for the entire family. The festival is Saturday, September 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the grounds of Pen Bay Medical Center campus. Interactive activities and roundtable discussions will inspire you to eat well, get active and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit us under the tent for:
• Free lunch totes for all attending children (while supplies last)
• Silent auction to benefit Let’s Go 5-2-1-0 and many door prizes
• Healthy cooking demos
• DJ and Swing Dance contest
• Bounce house and balloon artist for the kids
• Walk the trails at Pen Bay
• Roundtable discussions with local health experts on topics such as aging, warning signs of heart attack, lead poisoning prevention and learning more about Clinical Research at Pen Bay
Find out more at ‘Friends of Pen Bay Healthcare’: www.facebook.com/penbayhealth or call Cyndi Clayton at 594-6705.
The event is sponsored by the Courier Publications LLC, FMC Corporation, Maine Community Health Options, MooMilk and Northeast Delta Dental.